Design your smile with dental veneers. Every single tooth can be altered and fixed with a custom-crafted veneer bonded to the fronts of even the worst oral offenders. Your hygiene may not have been up to par for preventing gum disease and tooth decay, but it’s never too late to change your ways. Even if you have impeccable oral health care habits, the look you desire may not be possible with natural methods. Dental veneers can improve your smile in ways nature may not.
It’s never too late to fix your smile. Ask yourself the following questions:
– Are you interested in a cosmetic service other than caps or crowns?
– Are you looking to close a gap between teeth without the need for orthodontics?
– Do you need a damaged tooth restored to blend in with your other healthy ones?
– Do you need a restoration for a single tooth or an entire smile makeover?
– Are any of your teeth slightly curved or misaligned?
– Are your teeth discolored or not the shade of white you are looking for?
If you answered yes to any of the above, our wonderful dentists at Angela M. Osborn, DDS, PC can assist you with dental veneers.
For more information on dental veneers, or for an oral exam with Dr. Angela Osborn at our office in Lone Tree, state], please book an appointment by calling us at 303-731-5886. We look forward to making your smile brighter and whiter than you’ve ever imagined!