Angela M. Osborn, DDS, PC
Mother. Wife. Beloved dentist in Lone Tree, Colorado
Dr. Osborn has known she wanted to be a dentist since she was a child. Her passion for dentistry drove her to seek out the finest dental training, and she continues her education on a monthly basis to ensure she is giving her patients the most up-to-date dental care possible. It is her goal to change the widely-negative attitude of going to the dentist by providing unparalleled customer care.
When asked why she loves being a dentist, Dr. Osborn said “Because of the personal relationships I get to nurture with patients. I’ve been doing this for years and seeing them transform into new people–healthier, more confident, and more themselves–it’s why I come to work every day!”
Dr. Osborn’s education includes:
- Undergraduate Degree: California Polytechnic State University (Graduated 1997)
- DDS: Northwestern University School of Dentistry
- Osborn continues her education regularly with implant dentistry training and aesthetic and occlusal (bite) training
Dr. Osborn is proud to be a member of the following:
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Lone Tree Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Osborn is passionate about serving the community that has given her and her family so much. For over 20 years, she has worked hard to give back to her community by taking part in awareness events and creating safety products with the help of her talented team. These events and solutions have been met with much success.
In her free time, Dr. Osborn loves spending time with her husband and two children.