Mother. Wife. Beloved dentist in Lone Tree, Colorado
“Why do you love being a dentist?”
“Because of the personal relationships I get to nurture with patients. I’ve been doing this for years, and seeing them transform into new people–healthier, more confident, and more themselves–it’s why I come to work every day!”
Dr. Osborn knew at an early age that she wanted to practice dentistry. That passion drove her to seek out the finest training and give back to the community that has given her family so much. In addtion, she continues her education on a monthly basis to ensure her patients receive the most up-to-date care possible.
Her efforts to serve the community go beyond providing cosmetic dentistry in Lone Tree; awareness events and safety products envisioned by her team have been met with much success. Her goal is to provide the best dental solutions to help patienets achieve optimal health and glowing smiles. Dr. Osborn also trys to change the negative opinion of going to the dentist by providing excellent customer care.
In addition to caring for her husband and two children, Dr. Osborn has been caring for the community for over 20 years. Dr. Osborn opened her private practice in Lone Tree in 2002. Patients from all parts of Colorado have benefitted from Dr. Osborn’s experienced care.
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Lone Tree Chamber of Commerce
- Undergraduate degree from California Polytechnic State University (Graduated 1997)
- Northwestern University School of Dentistry
- Continues her education with implant dentistry training and esthetic and occlusal (bite) trainings